sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

Irina Shayk
INTIMISSIMI 2012



 Irina Shayk blows kisses to the camera at the launch of Intimissimi’s new book, “The Perfect Bra”, on Tuesday (April 24) in London, England.
The 26-year-old model has been keeping busy promoting the book!
“I was soo happy to meet you today guys in Intimissmi boutique in Madrid!”Irina tweeted last week. “It was raining heavily but so many of you came to meet me, I really appreciate it!”
With summer just around the corner, Irina recently shared what her go-to swimsuit is.
“I love a small Brazilian bikini, that’s why people think I am from Brazil,” the Russian model revealed.
Irina added, “I have a huge collection of bikinis at home, many of them come from Sports Illustrated that I have done for six years already.”














Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário